Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

markcuk

Members
  • Posts

    633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by markcuk

  1. posted in wrong thread Microsoft Windows Enterprise: Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset versions ERD50 for Win 2K, XP, Server 2003 - x86 ERD60 x86 for Vista 32 bit ERD60 x64 for Vista 64 bit ERD65 x86 for Windows 7 32 bit ERD65 x64 for Windows 7 64 bit msdart 7.0 is in beta
  2. yumi does the job I have all versions of msdart and windows 7 all versions iso on it and it works well
  3. I find Yumi works much better
  4. http://youtu.be/MRVHUbrbEUA
  5. read this Introducing The Twettle Project | The Kettle That Tweets! | Mobile Inc
  6. I am not even going to ask how you came accross this?
  7. Then they should not show any sport which is sponsored by anyone or they should blur all the logos out then. I mean watching football or F1 is one BIG advert for companies really. Why try and cover jake's ipad when they are happy to show vodafone etc etc I know they are not directly advertising but they are in other ways and they sell so many TV programs around the world I dont see why they are so short of cash (oh yeah media city:troll:)
  8. did you run the file with the /wuforce option found this also http://www25.brinkster.com/mrfusker/pages/windowsxpsp3updatefix.htm
  9. does it still have the green tint?
  10. if i were virgin racing I would be plastering the car with get virgin tv and watch f1 live:) sure that would pee off sky a bit
  11. get yourself diskwarrior
  12. yeah apple store is down
  13. have you looked here Landashop - Landashop, the Landatel's online shop
  14. did you not try and find what was causing the BSOD?
  15. try this TestDisk - CGSecurity
  16. try winmover
  17. avforums is good place to
  18. glad to hear it
  19. Removing Sophos AV from domain « Random Support
  20. acer timeline x series do a 13.3"
  21. you can download bluescreenview and it will decode the minidump files. run a memtest and hd test before you reinstall
  22. okay bugcheck code 0xc000021a caused by driver ntkrnlpa.exe
  23. Corrupt Database Recovery Software - Fix & Repair Corrupt Databases like MS Access, Foxpro, Paradox
×
×
  • Create New...