Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

studio

Members
  • Posts

    42
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by studio

  1. Hi all, We're trying to setup marksheets for September throughout Summer, which is something we have never done before. I am able to create the marksheets by forwarding the date forward when I create them, however it isn't pulling through a supervisor (see below). Does anyone know how I can get it to do this? The ones with a supervisor are the ones from this year. Thanks Dan http://i58.tinypic.com/2v2b9zd.png
  2. A similar thing happened to me, thus far I've avoided paying it back - but they tell me that the loan element of my overpayment will be added to my overall student finance bill - but that I will have to arrange separately to pay back the extra grant. My suggestion would be to email them because you get a better answer than if you call up.
  3. Just to let you know that we are coming to the end of a contract with the last supplier that you mention and have had issue after issue after issue and will not be using them again when we go out to tender.
  4. Just out of interest could you PM me which company this is? We are putting our copier lease out to tender and I'm curious!
  5. Could I please have a £5 voucher? Thanks!
  6. Hi, Does anyone know of a good calendar that has an agenda widget that can be put on our website, instead of updating it manually? Thanks
  7. We are looking at integrating our Moodle and SIMS, with our main objective being that students are enrolled onto their courses automatically. I've contacted a few companies for quotes and were wondering if anyone had any recommendations? Thanks!
  8. Hi, I'm trying to put together a sample of how schools have styled their Moodle frontpages to make them more user friendly for students and staff, for example editing the stylesheets into the school's colours and using icons instead of text for departments. If anyone could provide a few examples that'd be great. Cheers!
  9. studio

    Graphics Cards

    Hi, I'm in need of a graphics card for a Dell Optiplex GX520. It's the small form factor model. (Also don't want to spend much) Unfortunately it doesn't support AGP or PCI-E x16, so the card will need to be PCI. I found the following and was wondering if they would work, and if so which is the better card. Also would I be able to put it across the two PCI slots and have a dual-monitor setup? PowerColor HD 2400Pro 256MB DDR2 64bit DVI VGA Out PCI Graphics Card - Ebuyer PNY Verto GeForce6 6200 256MB DDR DVI VGA PCI Graphics Card - Ebuyer Cheers
  10. Hi guys, Having a problem with a Toshiba Satellite Pro M70. When power button is pressed it just glows them goes straight off. Run a couple of tests and it appears to be a motherboard issue. Could any of you get me a price for a replacement motherboard, or know of somewhere that does cheap motherboard repairs. Cheers
  11. studio

    Custom Build

    Ok thanks If I don't have much look I'll open it up and see if it's worth buying any new parts .
  12. studio

    Custom Build

    I understand it is a little outdated, but it's only going to be used for running Office anyway... Here's a screenshot of task manager: http://i25.tinypic.com/5p4v15.png
  13. studio

    Custom Build

    It doesn't have many programs installed so I can't really say, but it is sluggish when running Office 2007, and I've also noticed when dragging windows around the screen. Btw, it's running XP Pro.
  14. studio

    Custom Build

    Hi guys, I have acquired a custom built computer and it is sluggish and lags a bit when using it. The specs are: Intel Celeron (Northwood) Processor 2.6GHz ASRock P4V88 Motherboard 1536mb DDR Ram @ 113MHz (1 x 1gb PC3200) (2 x 256mb PC3200) Radeon 9550 Graphics Card Cheers.
  15. Hi, I've got a Toshiba laptop that I want to get into, but the back has never been removed since it was purchased around 3 years ago. Now I've got some stubborn screws which didn't want to come out and now have crap heads as a result. What do you recommend? A friend told me to get a tiny drill bit and drill the head off the screws. Oh BTW, they are the ones that are in a hole, but I don't think that should matter. Cheers.
  16. Wow, that is amazing! Did you make the template/theme yourself?
×
×
  • Create New...