localzuk Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 I don't know if I'm the only one who didn't realise this but there are extra benefits of having a MS Schools agreement. If you log into the licensing.micrrosoft.com site and click on 'Software Assurance Benefits' you will see a list of what you are entitled to. We seem to be entitled to quite a lot of things - such as Windows Vista Ultimate and a free Technet Subscription... 1
localzuk Posted May 6, 2009 Author Posted May 6, 2009 Update: Just to point out, the Vista Ultimate benefit only covers 1 copy of Vista Ultimate, separate to your licenses.
DMcCoy Posted May 6, 2009 Posted May 6, 2009 Update: Just to point out, the Vista Ultimate benefit only covers 1 copy of Vista Ultimate, separate to your licenses. If you had software assurance active on XP you can request ultimate keys, takes a few days to get though and they are all individual keys.
Oops_my_bad Posted May 6, 2009 Posted May 6, 2009 Update: Just to point out, the Vista Ultimate benefit only covers 1 copy of Vista Ultimate, separate to your licenses. So like.. you could use that for a personal copy of ultimate? (perk of the job I guess..)
powdarrmonkey Posted May 6, 2009 Posted May 6, 2009 So like.. you could use that for a personal copy of ultimate? (perk of the job I guess..) I think your finance department might have objections... it almost certainly counts as a vested interest.
localzuk Posted May 6, 2009 Author Posted May 6, 2009 So like.. you could use that for a personal copy of ultimate? (perk of the job I guess..) If, by personal, you mean 'install it on a school owned computer', then yes.
sidewinder Posted May 6, 2009 Posted May 6, 2009 Nothing appears under that section for me even though we have a valid agreement
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now