Oaktech Posted January 29, 2013 Posted January 29, 2013 (edited) If I am browsing a forum or thread, the back key on my Huawei ascend P1 takes me out of the app, not back to the forum index. Is it me? Edited February 5, 2013 by ZeroHour
plexer Posted January 29, 2013 Posted January 29, 2013 Takes me back to the thread/forum list as expected on my more. Ben
ZeroHour Posted January 29, 2013 Posted January 29, 2013 It may have been when I rolled out a plugin update at the same time roughly as you posted, let me know if it happens again.
ZeroHour Posted January 31, 2013 Posted January 31, 2013 Hmm can you tell me what rom and rom version you have?
ZeroHour Posted February 5, 2013 Posted February 5, 2013 A new build is coming out soon which is supposed to fix a batch of bugs, I cant tell if this has been fixed or not though as I can recreate it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now