faza Posted January 19, 2013 Posted January 19, 2013 Hi, I have a SharePoint 2010 site and Moodle. I would like to convert the Moodle site to the SharePoint site. Can anyone advise me on this. Cheers
pritchardavid Posted January 20, 2013 Posted January 20, 2013 If you can, upgrade to 2013 version, it has built in VLE features.
wiseoldowl Posted January 21, 2013 Posted January 21, 2013 Hi I'm interested to know why you want to move from Moodle to SharePoint. What advantages does SP have over Moodle?
rpwillis Posted January 21, 2013 Posted January 21, 2013 If you can, upgrade to 2013 version, it has built in VLE features. Althought it looked like it would contain VLE features at one point, there is no documentation or mention of the education features in the RTM release. Leads me to think that it's not supported, certainly not at the moment. I have no idea if it will be released later, or whether it's been cut completely.
zag Posted January 21, 2013 Posted January 21, 2013 If you can, upgrade to 2013 version, it has built in VLE features. Any idea what they are or supposed to be? I tested 2013 and wasn't impressed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now