Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm having trouble installing the SMART Notebook Printer on to a Windows 7 64 bit laptop. When I run the installer with the run as administrator option logged on as an administrator I get an error message 'Operation could not be completed 0x00000002' with Printers in the title.

 

Any ideas?

  • 3 years later...
Posted
Did you get this figured out? I've spent forever on this. Teachers use the print capture to import pdfs into their smart notebook software. Or do you have a different option for this? Very frustrating.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...