Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've setup a skype account and successfully done a skype call from the desktop version.

 

I've put the skype app on an iPAD connected to our wLAN called Internet which goes out through the same smoothwall as above - I bring up a browser session first to logon to the smoothwall then open up the SKYPE app but it never logs in to the app - just sits there saying "Signing in ..."

 

Any ideas?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...