Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

I am having a weird problem when using Outlook Web Access 2010 with IE Version 8.0.6.00118702. sometime when I drag emails from the Inbox to a folder on the left IE just suddenly closes and leaves no errors in the event log.

Also sometimes although less frequently when I open a new mail window and start typing the body of the email the new mail window will also just close. This is very frustrating I am hoping someone else has seen this issue ?

We are running RM CC3 with XP clients.

 

Thanks

Posted

The issue is sporadic so I will need to let in Run disabled for a few days to see if disabeling the addons fixes the problem

The running add ons are in the attached images

untitled-1.png

 

untitled-2.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...