SYNACK Posted December 10, 2012 Posted December 10, 2012 (edited) Just wondering if it is another NZ issue or effecting everyone. Currently choking out much of the time and only loading after a couple of refreshes. I'm still not ruling out my ISP breaking stuff again as it would not be the first time they have broken international routes weirdly, the government brought them and they have been going down hill since. Edited January 28, 2013 by ZeroHour
ZeroHour Posted December 10, 2012 Posted December 10, 2012 Not aware of problems, did it happen this morning? I tweaked the firewall last night but I think you have had the issue after that time. If possible can you record whats happening at Screencast-O-Matic - Free online screen recorder for instant screen capture video sharing. and email it to me.
SYNACK Posted December 10, 2012 Author Posted December 10, 2012 As is always the way it has cleared up now that I actually got around to reporting it, was a bit dodgey throughout the day but has sorted itself again. Probably my useless ISP and bad routes to the specific area that EGs servers are, it would not be the first time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now