webtech21 Posted December 3, 2012 Posted December 3, 2012 Hi Everyone I am getting ready to launch a new site however Internet Explorer is messing up the CSS. The CSS works fine in Chrome, Safari and Firefox. One of my friends suggested I use a Conditional IF statement and create a separate CSS stylesheet. I have created a separate CSS sheet and used the following code to link it just for IE: Then placed the original stylesheet underneath this. For some reason IE is not picking up this action. Can anyone offer an suggestions please ?????? Thanks in advance
3s-gtech Posted December 3, 2012 Posted December 3, 2012 For mine, I place the original stylesheet reference above the IE one. Works fine then - that's using
Geoff Posted December 3, 2012 Posted December 3, 2012 (edited) Your comments are messed up. As per @Captain_Slow you need to alter your original to something like this: More info here: http://www.quirksmode.org/css/condcom.html Edited December 3, 2012 by Geoff
webtech21 Posted December 4, 2012 Author Posted December 4, 2012 This appears to have worked thanks so much for a quick response. I am going to be styling the sheet later on so will let you know Many Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now