mobybrick Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 Hi, The hapconfig.xml file shows mappings are always set to Quota server, even tho in the interface you try to select Drive Space: %homedir% Thanks
d0pefish Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 I noticed that too, and as a fix I changed it in the xml file manually to: usagemode="DriveSpace"
mobybrick Posted November 28, 2012 Author Posted November 28, 2012 Thanks for this. Now trying to get it to work with FSRM quotas (not the old drive quotas). I've tried modifying the hapconfig.xml file to read: \\srv03\staffhome$\%username% Does that fsrm statement look correct? I've had to add it manually... Thanks!
d0pefish Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 I wouldn't know about the quota bit sorry, we don't use it here so I've never had to set it up.
mobybrick Posted November 28, 2012 Author Posted November 28, 2012 Hopefully Nick can help us out here....
nickbro Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 Here is my quota servers \\CRI-SVR-001\%username%$ \\CRI-SVR-001.crick.internal\%username%$ \\CRI-SVR-001.crick.internal\%username%.$ \\CRI-SVR-001\%username%.$ \\CRI-SVR-002\%username%$ \\CRI-SVR-002.crick.internal\%username%$ \\CRI-SVR-002.crick.internal\%username%.$ \\CRI-SVR-002\%username%.$ You need to install the 64 bit Quota Service on each server, as the 32 bit version doesn't support FRMS
nickbro Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 The quota bit is set in the mapping %homedir% \\cri-svr-001.crick.internal\Shared Areas \\CRI-ADMIN.crickadmin.internal\homes\%username%
mobybrick Posted November 28, 2012 Author Posted November 28, 2012 Hi Nick, Doesn't there also need to be a fsrm=true set somewhere, under QuotaServers? Moby
nickbro Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 @mobybrick Ah, you are right, yes it does fsrm="True|False" is an optional setting on the quota servers. I'd forgotten about that
mobybrick Posted November 28, 2012 Author Posted November 28, 2012 Where does the True or False need to go? Can you give an example of how the lines in hapconfig.xml should look please? I can't get it to work so far... M
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now