Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have never used an iPad but I just bumped into some free apps! Is there a way I can use them on a windows laptop?

If there is I need a step by step how to.

Thanks and regards,

Agiles

Posted

You will probably need an emulator for this.

 

Unfortunately I can't give you one as I've never looked but hopefully searching for iPad emulator will get you nearer to the answer.

Posted

Thanks for the suggestion I will look it up later. From what I can gather, It is like a convertor. Am I correct?

Regards,

Agiles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...