bodminman Posted November 10, 2012 Posted November 10, 2012 Does anyone know where I can order a Netgear GS724T switch today for delivery before 9am or 10.30am at a stretch on Monday? Cheers
Steve21 Posted November 10, 2012 Posted November 10, 2012 You'll pay a lot for delivery but ebuyer ! Next working day delivery + option to deliver before noon (Ok not 10am but close ) Steve 1
mrwobbly Posted November 10, 2012 Posted November 10, 2012 (edited) Odd, but every PC World and Currys local to me is showing them in stock and available for click and collect. Edit: Sorry I misread that. They send it to the store for collection. Edited November 10, 2012 by mrwobbly 1
bodminman Posted November 10, 2012 Author Posted November 10, 2012 Odd, but every PC World and Currys local to me is showing them in stock and available for click and collect. Edit: Sorry I misread that. They send it to the store for collection. Thanks for this. They have one at my local outlet so I have sorted it out for collection from there tomorrow.
plexer Posted November 12, 2012 Posted November 12, 2012 I know you've now sorted it but Misco have them in stock and could do pre 9am if required. Ben
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now