Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Watched the HD YouTube feed on the big plasma telly in the mancave, sat in my leather armchair with my daughter on my lap... pretty awesome times :)

 

How annoying must it have been when his visor heating failed and it started to fog up though - you're in the midst of the highest freefall dive ever and you can't see anything for the mist on your helmet :doh:

 

Couldn't get the Youtube feed on mine so had to resort ot watching on laptop with eldest instead then afterwards found it had been showing on the bbc news channel I think.

 

Ben

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgqWXVUPCms

 

...Space Dive features footage, which until now has been kept closely under wraps, from cameras attached to Felix, as he broke through the sound barrier...

 

Edit: Hadn't realised that this was the program that was referenced by the post by @plexer [above]

 

I didn't see it when it was broadcast on Sunday [didn't even see it trailed]

Edited by 6Foot2
Add detail to the post.
Posted

It was repeated last night but I expect it's also on iplayer?

 

He was on the Graham Norton show the other night which was a very random interview.

 

Ben

Posted
It was repeated last night but I expect it's also on iplayer?

 

He was on the Graham Norton show the other night which was a very random interview.

 

Ben

I saw that too. He was adamant he wouldn't be repeating the dive and having seen the documentary, I'm not surprised! :D

  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...