Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Thinking of the razr i, or maybe the htc one s, though the latter is becoming hard to find. Really struggling to replace my desire S with something mid-range but SMALL - all the mid range and above phones now are huge, proper pocket-busters.
Posted
My Razr i just arrived and I'm quite pleased. The highlights for me are probably the instant on camera and 5GHz wireless. It feels well build and is a bit thinner but more weighty than the desire.The Motorola smartactions app is pretty good - you can 'program' it to do certain things with a given set of conditions. I think the 2GHz x86 processor has a lot of potential for modding too.
Posted
Can anyone recommend any roms for the original desire? my contracts about up and I think it's about time I tinkered with it :)

 

[ROM][AROMA] Jelly Bean | CyanogenMod10 [bETA 0.37][06.10.12] - xda-developers

 

@crt-ict You should be aware that there are issues with the camera function, no video recording at all and the camera preview has glitches but it does take photos - I believe this is due to there being no HTC Desire camera drivers for Android 4.* ROMS

Posted
I believe this is due to there being no HTC Desire camera drivers for Android 4.* ROMS

 

The camera did work fully on my desire with ICS so I suspect the Jellybean issue will be fixed at some point. I found that the desire is just too slow to run 4.x effectively.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...