kestrel1 Posted September 27, 2012 Posted September 27, 2012 I have a small script that will map network drives for users, but I would like to be able to hide the password when it is typed. I also need it to recognize the domain, as it currently only works for machines that are on the domain, which isn't much use to them as it is all done via the login script Essentially this will be used on some laptops for students, but the login via the domain is taking for ever & they now want them off of the domain. Hope this makes sense. Here is the script as it stands: Set objNetwork = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Network") strLocalDrive = "T:" strRemoteShare = "\\server\share" strPer = "FALSE" strPas = InputBox("Username for T: drive:") strPas = InputBox("Password for T: drive:") objNetwork.MapNetworkDrive strLocalDrive, strRemoteShare, strPer, strUsr, strPas
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now