Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Best supermarket doughnuts?  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. Best supermarket doughnuts?



Recommended Posts

Posted

My ICT Curriculum Coordinator has emailed me about the possibility of installing/running Renegade Hero next academic year. I have poked around the site and cannot find any tech specs to go with the software. As a site licence costs the princely sum of £85 I assume that there is not much involved, but I'd rather know if I can add another £8500 for support costs before reporting my findings to the ICT Coordinator.

 

Has anyone any dealings with this software in the past? Has anyone even heard of it before? The unattributed quote on the homepage makes me very suspicious...

Posted

not come across it myself, but the website definately puts me off.

 

Also the educational benefits are hardly well explained

Posted

Not come across it either. But if it's been requested and it's only £85 or a few E-Learning credits, then I can't see any reason to deny it.

 

Looks like it will apeal to lads and teach a few things anyway.

  • 4 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...