smithson83 Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 We have this software that monitors the Heart rate of the children via a USB sensor. I have been asked to roll it out accross all the latops in school, but it doesnt come with an MSI. I have tried using Cameyo etc to package/virtualise it but what ever I try the Licence Key doesnt port accross and it won't run. Is anyone else running this software and have a viable MSI convertion method I can use, or does anyone have any ideas I can try so I don't have to sit at each machine and handball it in?
TheCrazyTechnician Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 We have just started running this software. I've not had chance to look into how to create an MSI for it or to roll it out. We've just put it on a few laptops to test. Do you have problems with it not always picking up the sensors properly? We are having a big issue with it not always picking up. It just doesn't see them at all.
smithson83 Posted October 11, 2012 Author Posted October 11, 2012 We did have a problem with the sensors, but it wasn't picking up some of the kids. Although I think I do remember one or two of the sensors were faulty. I was asked to make sure they all had a specific letter on them (maybe F or G). There was talk of some finger sensors, but they never arrived.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now