Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dropped them a call to be told this. Judging by the tone of the conversation, they're getting annoyed with calls. ;-)

 

Think it's affecting everyone on the EMBC platform.

 

We'll see how long they take to fix it as to whether we buy in to it again... good time for it to happen!

Posted
Aye, couple of hours so far. Now everything's being detected as a virus. MailMarshall is nice but it seems to be a bugger to administer.

Seem to have fixed that now. Just wondering whether they'll clear the backlog.

Posted

There were two issue at the same time, both of which have now been resolved and the backlog is being processed.

 

It is strange with MailMarshal ... some people prefer it over webroot yet others would love to have webroot again? Personally I prefer the arrangement of filtering strings in webroot, but prefer MailMarshal reports ...

Posted

Last of our backlogged emails hit us around 2:30pm.

Not sure I remember enough of Webroot to comment on it. I like how powerful MailMarshall is but it certainly has some very unusual "features" or quirks. I like to use it, but I wouldn't like to be the person responsible for it ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...