PhilNeal Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 I see - thanks for confirming. I'll speak to the supervisor as this would be fairly normal in school holidays.
round2it Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 2 pence worth after moving away from sims a few years ago to serco i have now come to see sims in a different life yes it has its problems but now they seem to be getting things better. yes we moved back best thing we did My last call was answered quickly and i got a call back within the hour. solus 3 is great when it works but msi is the way to go come on what wake things complicated. 1
matt40k Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 S3, you just remove the folder, then redeploy the release to that one machine, pretty sure you don't even need to remove the folder. solus 3 is great when it works but msi is the way to go I have enough trouble with the s3 msi thank you. I don't need anymore. Admittely it could because I get all the problems that normally involve the machine being switched off midway though and the rollback not working for whatever reason, or some other msi like AV is consently trying to install and failing so no other msi can install. I like the fact the wise installer just does it and doesn't over complicate things - it's basically it's a pretty xcopy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now