Dom_ Posted January 9, 2013 Posted January 9, 2013 Played a couple of hours last night - strange how much has changed (talents), continued my 67 priest to get back into the swing of instances and get used to playing again. Loving the new pet battle system, it's cool!
dwhyte85 Posted January 9, 2013 Posted January 9, 2013 Started playing again Saturday, managed to get to 74 in around 30 hours of gaming time - it's got alot easier and they've dumbed it down an awful lot, but the instances are more playable now. Any cools dudes on agamaggan?
rich_tech Posted January 9, 2013 Author Posted January 9, 2013 nah, im done with farming, be it rep or mats, I tried loads of things as well over the last couple of months to try and keep me interested, but it has not worked at all well, I started playing this game alli and was in some very decent raiding guilds and friends, switching to horde as I tired of outlands alliance being quite childish, again raiding in some nice guilds, friends now have all pretty much given up the game now, the game lost some of its lustre for me in Cataclysm and MoP has only made that worse I think, looking back even now, I think I made the right decision for me and my family, which cant be a bad thing (I played to quite the excess over my time forming quite an unhealthy relationship with the game I think looking back)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now