Sylv3r Posted August 5, 2012 Posted August 5, 2012 Not necessary a problem, but how many people are finding the What's New? tab giving strange results. I tend to check Edugeek daily generally when I get home from work and i've had a few instances where only 3 or 4 posts show within a 24 hour period. For example I've just logged on now for the first time since Friday and i've had 3 new posts to read - I tried the Todays posts search and I had 2 pages to of posts to read. Im interested in if this is happening to others or just me. Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now