Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

In the past few days I've noticed that when I have either create a new post, or replied to one when I click on [What's New?] those posts aren't updated, listed or even changed to the colour that shows you which posts you have contributed to.

 

This is on Windows 7 & IE9, Chrome, Firefox etc

 

It shows up in [iSpy Live Posts] after a few seconds though.

Posted

I may be wrong, but I assumed this was part of the new system for showing what's not viewed. As you created/replied, it's not a new thread thus doens't show? Don't like it, but assumed it was a change :)

 

May be totally wrong, but hey :)

 

Steve

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...