Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone,I'm having lot of problem with that card in win xp sp3.

After installing the latest driver for this card I'm geting some sort of lines and mixed spots on the desktop especially when watching youtube clips or any clips or movies and when I start to watch an clip after around 10 seconds I'm getting famous "Blue death screen" or it freezes the system,but in safemode it run perfectly the card and ofcourse without the drivers.

 

I have:

 

Motherboard: ECS AMD690GM-M2

CPU: DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2600 MHz (13 x 200) 5000+

Graphic card: Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS Pci-E

PSU: 420W Powerline

Ram Memory: 3 GB (DIMM1: Samsung M3 78T2953CZ3-CD5, DIMM2: Samsung M3 78T2953CZ3-CD5, DIMM3: G Skill F2-6400CL5-1GBNT

 

Please if anyone knows the problem,let's fix it together

Thanks forwardly

Edited by jas811

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...