Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have the rubbish SSL312 Netgear VPN and I'd like to replace it with a similar solution that will work with windows 7.

 

I know it's lazy but the netgear had 25 licenses and cost £300.

Posted

We use Forefront TMG 2010 as our SSTP VPN - works with the built in VPN features of Windows 7 so no client to install :)

 

We run it in a 2008 R2 Virtual Machine and being Microsoft though EES/ect its dirt cheap.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...