rpenhale Posted June 19, 2012 Posted June 19, 2012 Having wathed the Liveblog I think this has the potential to be a real game changer, I guess the question is how much? I have visions of Art classes using full photoshop with a stylus and not a PC in sight. What do fellow Edugeekers think?
localzuk Posted June 19, 2012 Posted June 19, 2012 Already discussing here - http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/96844-microsoft-surface-tablet.html
SYNACK Posted June 19, 2012 Posted June 19, 2012 I've been talking about surface for like three or four years already, where have you been Surface 2 is the real inovation, the whole screen is a camera meaning you can scan stuff by just putting it on the screen, it is epic.
enjay Posted June 19, 2012 Posted June 19, 2012 Can we lock this thread, perhaps? There's already at least two others about Surface...
ZeroHour Posted June 19, 2012 Posted June 19, 2012 Locked: please discuss this further at http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/96844-microsoft-surface-tablet.html
Recommended Posts