kenrick Posted May 8, 2012 Posted May 8, 2012 Hi All, Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section but I wasn't sure where to put it for the best. I am looking for some PDF splitting software for our exam department. Basically all the exam results come out on one huge pdf document. This PDF splitting software then splits the PDF documents up into each individual candidates imformation and then automatically emails the candidate their results. Does anyone have experience of this kind of software and be able to recommend something to me? Many thanks Paul
nicholab Posted May 8, 2012 Posted May 8, 2012 Don't know if this will do what you need Pdftk - The PDF Toolkit
CESIL Posted May 8, 2012 Posted May 8, 2012 Try pdf 995: create PDF documents easily for free this has an extract option in pdfedit that can do multiple page ranges...don't think the automatic email thing will be possible though.
elsiegee40 Posted May 8, 2012 Posted May 8, 2012 I can't see how the email part can be done easily. The risks of sending the wrong results to a candidate would be too high. There are plenty of pdf splitter packages around. I use pdf995.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now