Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello Guys,

 

Ive got a quick question, Im looking into gettin a web based ordering system (within our school network) that allows teachers to order printer cartridges and/or stationary (im in charge of maintaining the school's stationary supplies) and im just thinking of a way to make things more efficient and in a sort of way easier.

 

Has anybody got any ideas of how this could be achieved?

 

Thanks

Posted

Well I haven't implemented one myself yet but I'm thinking of doing so for the students to order usb memeory sticks et cetera.

 

You could try here: http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=891&lngWId=8

 

This records IP address stuff basic user info should be easy to modify and it then emails you the data. Also I think it givves the basics on setting up an SMTP server which of course it needs to send the emails lol

 

 

Wes

Posted
I have a form on the intranet that e-mails its results to me, and auto adds on the email the IP, username, time and date. I use it for IT faults, Building Faults, catering requests etc etc, very useful. Just wrote it in Frontpage and picked up the code and chucked it into Sharepoint and voila! off it goes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...