Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm on the Hunt for a graphics card for a my old Powermac G4 AGP model, like a ATI Radeon 9800 PRO Mac Edition AGP 256MB or something like it without paying stupid money from eBay etc. Does anyone have an idea where I might get one from or even have one I could purchase or trade, the computer is in great condition with 2gb memory running OS X Tiger and I would love to continue using it but the original graphics card needs to be updated.

Regards

Ozzy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...