ZeroHour Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 I decided to post the question on here since I am lacking time to find a script. Can someone drop me a link for a php function/script to pull an RSS feed and process each item? The lighter the better tbh, I will be having a hunt later but I thought I would ask here first. Cheers
InterwebsGuy Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 (edited) I don't have a script to hand, but there isn't much to it. You can just use SimpleXML to process the RSS feed, then use a loop to loop through the results. You are being more than a little ambiguous too by the way with "process each item". That processing could be many things! Edited March 22, 2012 by InterwebsGuy Got a little carried away with my loops!
InterwebsGuy Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 PHP: Basic SimpleXML usage - Manual It is pretty simple stuff :-) 1
ZeroHour Posted March 23, 2012 Author Posted March 23, 2012 (edited) PHP: Basic SimpleXML usage - Manual It is pretty simple stuff :-) Yeh just been a while since I had to work with it, thanks for the linky EDIT: process each item was just iterate through and grab a couple of the values really. Edited March 23, 2012 by ZeroHour
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now