ict-direct Posted March 19, 2012 Posted March 19, 2012 Good Monday morning to you all! It's freebie day today... So I've got 120 Belkin 6 foot PS/2 extension cables up for grabs. Free to any school! You must take a minimum of three cables, but who cares? They're free! I also have a few 3M Flip-Frame presentation Organizers complete with 20 A4 wallets. Again, free to all schools, just let me know if you want one. Happy Monday! Dave @ ICT Direct dave.foulks@ict-direct.co.uk Twitter: @ict-direct Tel: 01254 820980
ict-direct Posted March 19, 2012 Author Posted March 19, 2012 Excellent stuff!! I'll let you know what is available after close of play today when everybody has got their request in!
kaphc Posted March 19, 2012 Posted March 19, 2012 Can I put in a request for a flip-frame organiser for our school please?
ict-direct Posted March 19, 2012 Author Posted March 19, 2012 You sure can! If anybody who wants something could just PM me your contact details as well as posting a request here that would be marvelous
scotstech Posted March 19, 2012 Posted March 19, 2012 I'd be interested in 10 of the extension cables if they're still available please.
ict-direct Posted March 20, 2012 Author Posted March 20, 2012 Those of you who sent me your contact details, your freebies are in the post! Those of you who have requested free stuff and haven't sent me your contact details need to get them to me by 4pm today please!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now