Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

So, I like my iPad 2 but the lack of flash support is pushing me away.

 

So with that in mind, I would like it to have ICS and have the ability to take an SDHD card to allow me to upload my photos to flickr while on the road.

 

I have no experience with non apple tablets so im at your mercy :)

Posted

Asus Transformer Prime - can take an SD card (actually two, one in the doc and one in the main). The only thing it lacks from what you're after is 3G, but I've got around that with a MiFi from 3. 15GB/month for a reasonable price (smaller packages and other suppliers are available).

 

Obviously, there are a lot of other choices out there, but I can't recommend the Prime enough.

  • Thanks 1
Posted

3G isnt a major issue, I can tether and or wait for wifi.

 

I'm off to the US of A at the end of the month so I will be making my purchase there and bringing it home. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...