mirojr Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 Thanks for help with setting up PXE server alongside WDS, thats all good. Now another thing I just cant seem to grasp is this Thinserver I presumed I would boot from the ISO disk and get an interface with an RDP option, but i dont. I just get a desktop with an install to HD option in the start menu I the tried the live CD which seems to want to install itself somewhere, so I didnt proceed with this, as normal live cds are not .exe files they are just ISOs taht you boot into. I also looked at adding some boot files to my TFTP folder for PXE boot.... err which files I dont know, plenty of mention of how to add the files, but not much clue how to find the files. Am now downloading the tar.gz file to see if they are in there! Anyone help please? thanks
FN-GM Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 This guide works a treat - http://www.edugeek.net/forums/thin-client-virtual-machines/70852-thinstation-problem-getting-global-configuration.html#post632197
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now