nathan Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 Hi, I've had a query from a couple of schools on how they can find out the following; Which computers gets used the most Which software gets used the most Sort of a google analytic's for your network. Is there any software out there that does this (i can't find any) and would anyone be interested in something like this? Nathan
Sylv3r Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 I am sure @russdev will confirm, but Impero may do this. Spiceworks may do similar in a roundabout way too
glennda Posted February 24, 2012 Posted February 24, 2012 I.used web-mins login tracker with a few custom phpscripts for machines that appeared in the db the least. And its free:)
russdev Posted February 27, 2012 Posted February 27, 2012 I am sure @russdev will confirm, but Impero may do this. Spiceworks may do similar in a roundabout way too Yes to the above.. Russell
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now