Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been watching Community lately and it is quite frankly epic, humor at least two to three levels deep. I may be delusional but it is one of the best commedies (in my opnion) that I have ever watched. It is funny in its own right let alone the fact than it rips on omages of all sorts of other tv programs and movies let alone its mocking of itself. If you have not watched it I would recommend it heavily as it even makes my world view rosey and happy. Beleive me that is quite a feat for me.

 

 

I only hope that NBC gets their excrement together ans starts screening the second half of S3 soon for the good of everyone who appreciates humor.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...