ICTNUT Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 Hi All, I am wanting to get moodle installed and running on my VMWare server and have got hold of a fairly decent vmware image to be found at http://virtualappliances.net however this image is lacking in the php5-ldap and php5-imap modules and getting them installed is a bit of a mare. Does anyone know of a good lamp install that has the above available so I can get the auth stuff in moodle working. Or if you have any other suggestions, I would like to stay on the VMServer though.
webman Posted May 15, 2007 Posted May 15, 2007 Ubuntu 6.06 Server? Then apt-get install the required packages.
ICTNUT Posted May 15, 2007 Author Posted May 15, 2007 cheers webman, I did not know that they did a default LAMP install :-)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now