Rob414 Posted February 14, 2012 Posted February 14, 2012 Hi, hope someone can help. Just started getting a problem when migrating XP user’s to Win7. Up until now the USMT task sequence has worked fine and I’ve used it to migrate several users. However, I’ve just started getting the error “Unable to find the SMS task sequence. The deployment will not proceed.” At the point where the TS should be restoring the userstate. The user’s data is captured and the OS is applied. The TS then logs into the Administrator profile ok but then gives me that error. BDD log has an entry saying: “ ” The LiteTouch.wsf is in the programs\start folder but even manually running it gives the same results. The MDT is online on and will work for deploying an image, and I can map to it with the failed client. As far as I’m aware nothing has changed in the MDT server so I’m baffled as to why it’s started doing this now. Google search has had a few people with the same error rebuild their deployment but I don’t want to go down that road unless necessary. Thanks for reading, Rob
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now