SteveB_NI Posted May 10, 2007 Posted May 10, 2007 I'm compiling a list of equipment, peripherals etc for personal work use which I may require over the coming year.... Any ideas? I've got the following items currently on the list: USB Hub / Card reader CD-R stock I already have a set of tools so don't need them...
Butuz Posted May 10, 2007 Posted May 10, 2007 No offence but if you have to ask other people to suggest things that you need - then are you not your wasting your budget. If you need something - you would know about it? Andrew
localzuk Posted May 10, 2007 Posted May 10, 2007 Notepads? I get through loads of em - prefer them to making notes on computer really.
localzuk Posted May 10, 2007 Posted May 10, 2007 No offence but if you have to ask other people to suggest things that you need - then are you not your wasting your budget. If you need something - you would know about it? Andrew Depends how long he's been in the post doing that job, and also, if he wants to pre-emptively order things it may work out cheaper than buying when needed (and it is in stock then!). I've been in my post now for 10 months so have a good idea what I use (not much really!) but I would have been asking around 6 months ago.
DSapseid Posted May 10, 2007 Posted May 10, 2007 on a more serious note i would defintely get lots of postit notes i get through loads!
SteveB_NI Posted May 10, 2007 Author Posted May 10, 2007 Yup plan to get loads of post-it notes, notepads and pens (I can't hold onto pens thanks to other members of staff / pupils!)... I wasn't here this time last year so I don't really know what I should be aiming to buy... I did have a fair idea though!
alan-d Posted May 10, 2007 Posted May 10, 2007 USB drive or a mini hard drive. A decent spec PC for graphics work, including software. Post-it notes file covers or something to store paperwork in. printer. cd/dvd writer. just some basics - the list could be never-ending, it depends on your situation.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now