kylewilliamson Posted May 8, 2007 Posted May 8, 2007 Apparentley the new Facility Release will be with us in the morning
kylewilliamson Posted August 2, 2007 Author Posted August 2, 2007 That one - fine I guess. The latest one will be with us just after GCSE Results day, apparentley Kyle
john Posted August 3, 2007 Posted August 3, 2007 So just in the right time for it to go boom and delete all the results that have been put in
kylewilliamson Posted August 5, 2007 Author Posted August 5, 2007 I'd typed that, and then decided to give them the benefit of the doubt..
john Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 I'd typed that, and then decided to give them the benefit of the doubt..Very true, I shouldn't be so synical as I'm not the Database guru in my place, i just use small parts of it, but I read enough about it and hear the screems when it doens't work or dies or self combusts
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now