itguy22 Posted December 21, 2011 Posted December 21, 2011 Hi All, This may seem quite thick, I am wanting to take the cover off an Optoma EP726i Projector . I have done this on plently of projectors although I can not seem to see what to remove next as I have already removed all visable screws with no give so far. Any ideas?
rad Posted December 21, 2011 Posted December 21, 2011 pics needed, Is there a hidden screw under a rubber insert etc.
Oaktech Posted December 22, 2011 Posted December 22, 2011 the case may also be clipped, and it's not beyond the realms of possibility for an optoma that it may even be glued!
Marc-Engineer Posted December 22, 2011 Posted December 22, 2011 (edited) Glued Optoma????? never...............Nailed maybe but glued never. Probably masonary nails too. If you check the back panel near to the VGA there is aften a screw and it holds a slide plate that prevents the top coming off and some times a center screw from under the case, and i have even seen them inside the lamp housing. Out of interest why are removing the cover? Marc Projector Engineer Edited December 22, 2011 by Marc-Engineer
Michael Posted December 22, 2011 Posted December 22, 2011 Personally I find downloading the manual is the best way to go. It's more obvious on some projectors than others. I presume you wish to change the bulb and not remove the whole cover?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now