dan41322 Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 Hi Guys, I am pulling my hair out on this problem. I just can't figure out what is wrong with it. I have written a unattend.xml answer file, have put it in the sysprep directory alsong with the mysysprep.exe and it errors and destroys my image everytime. Any Chance that somebody could have a look over it for me and tell me where I might be going wrong? Thanks en-GB Never true true Work 1 true true 1234 false Harefield Primary School The Headteacher 0409:00000409 en-GB en-GB en-GB FJ82H-XT6CR-J8D7P-XQJJ2-GPDD4 %Please input a computer name% false Harefield Primary School The Headteacher false GMT Standard Time harefield-pri.sch.uk Administrator 1234 harefield-pri.sch.uk
dan41322 Posted December 16, 2011 Author Posted December 16, 2011 Ok found my problem! Can't believe it was so simple! I was using a plain Text password and had the false set to false when it should be true!!
Michael Posted December 16, 2011 Posted December 16, 2011 If you've copied the MySysprep and XML file to C:\Windows\System32\Sysprep, I'm not sure why the attachment you've posted reads C:\Windows\Panther
timbo343 Posted December 18, 2011 Posted December 18, 2011 Another one we have found with mysysptep is that when you type the computer name for adding to the domain, you need to have a max of 16 characters for the name.
techie08 Posted December 19, 2011 Posted December 19, 2011 Another one we have found with mysysptep is that when you type the computer name for adding to the domain, you need to have a max of 16 characters for the name. Second that. Had me out a few times!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now