Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all

 

I think i've missed something in IIS. I've installed HAP as per your instructions and have gone through the setup without any errors and saved the config. Then when i attempt to log into HAP i just get an IE error saying "The website declined to show you this webpage". If I go back then HAP knows who's logged in (top right hand corner) but at the moment thats all i can do. Pretty sure i've got all the ACL's correct as well...

 

Running on W2k3, IIS 6

 

Thanks in advance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...