SimpleSi Posted December 2, 2011 Posted December 2, 2011 I couldn't get on T'internet at home this morning (neither main computer or via phone wi-fi). I'm on 02 using Google DNS - anyone else have a problem at home in the NW? Si
RageRiot Posted December 2, 2011 Posted December 2, 2011 yes. last night after 1am I couldnt browse websites. it seems to be a O2 DNS problem because I could type in googles Ip and perform seraches but since each result was return as a URL it was pointless unless I had a list of ip addressses. it's amazing how much we take for granted DNS 1
SimpleSi Posted December 2, 2011 Author Posted December 2, 2011 @RageRiot Ta I musn't be using Google DNS then - I'll have to check my router settings tonight! Si
philwaud Posted December 2, 2011 Posted December 2, 2011 Yes, couldnt get on this am, didnt have time to investigate!
rdokoye Posted December 2, 2011 Posted December 2, 2011 It's not unusual, this kind of thing is quite common, they may have been working on the line, usually they'll pick the most convenient time to carry out any repairs or fixes.
SimpleSi Posted December 2, 2011 Author Posted December 2, 2011 It's not unusual, this kind of thing is quite common, Not where I live its not Back on when I got home 02 "status" (I only use the word as that's what they call it! - they need to learn that its actually a log of past events ) page says it was fixed by 9:07.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now