DT2 Posted November 18, 2011 Posted November 18, 2011 (edited) Hi Guys, when I click the tabs to navigate between direct support/what's new - after I click the direct support tab, I get 404 page not found when then clicking any other tab. This is at the page where i'm given both direct support forum options. I have to scroll down the page click on a single link and navigate that way. OB1 has the same issue. DT Edited December 6, 2011 by ZeroHour
ZeroHour Posted December 5, 2011 Posted December 5, 2011 Hi Guys, when I click the tabs to navigate between direct support/what's new - after I click the direct support tab, I get 404 page not found when then clicking any other tab. This is at the page where i'm given both direct support forum options. I have to scroll down the page click on a single link and navigate that way. OB1 has the same issue. DT Is this still happening? Cheers
DT2 Posted December 6, 2011 Author Posted December 6, 2011 Sorry for the delay. Yes it is still happening. DT
DT2 Posted December 6, 2011 Author Posted December 6, 2011 Correction, it is working this morning. Thanks ZH. DT
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now