neilmc Posted November 17, 2011 Posted November 17, 2011 (edited) Well not gone just down... Came in this morning and the school website is down, No idea why it was fine before I left last night but now I get met with....... From my machine and this from the server Any Ideas? Edited November 17, 2011 by neilmc
dwhyte85 Posted November 17, 2011 Posted November 17, 2011 Well not gone just down... Came in this morning and the school website is down, No idea why it was fine before I left last night but now I get met with....... From my machine [ATTACH=CONFIG]12133[/ATTACH] and this from the server [ATTACH=CONFIG]12134[/ATTACH] Any Ideas? DB down that it connects to? 1
glennda Posted November 17, 2011 Posted November 17, 2011 Yes as dwhyte85 says. I think the database service has crashed, does it run mysql or MSsql? if so i would look in services to check if it is running. 1
adamchapman Posted November 17, 2011 Posted November 17, 2011 Hi Neil, Is this any good to you? HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error, 0x80070021, Lock Violation with OWA, Exchange 2007 : The Official Microsoft IIS Site 1
neilmc Posted November 17, 2011 Author Posted November 17, 2011 This did the trick using the line "%windir%\system32\inetsrv\appcmd.exe unlock config -section:system.webServer/handlers" did the trick. cheers guys Hi Neil, Is this any good to you? HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error, 0x80070021, Lock Violation with OWA, Exchange 2007 : The Official Microsoft IIS Site
adamchapman Posted November 17, 2011 Posted November 17, 2011 good stuff! you owe me another pint when I see you
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now