Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

nice, there's one near me.

 

for those that want cheap petrol look at petrolprices.com just stick in your post code and you will be shown the cheapest in petrol.

Posted

Almost always get petrol from Asda now as they are always cheapest. Notice the difference going back to my parents, Sainsburys, which I always thought was cheap, is at least 2-3p more

 

Where should the cheapest fuel be? I always thought it should be cheaper in larger towns/cities because of more competition, but that certainly doesnt seem to be the case in London

Posted
136.7p for a litre of diesel at Asda filling stations.

It's been like that at our Asda for about 4 months now, with Tesco over the road at 136.9p

Posted

Saving something like 90p everytime I fill up doesn't make up for the driving distance you have to make to get cheaper fuel... if you where talking a saving of say 10p a litre then id say lets talk.. but 3p is neither here nor there..

 

as it happens I did fuel up at Asda on the weekend.. but only as I was at Asda anyway :)

Posted

Its good to see the prices starting to come down, Sounds as if the price is stabilising if they're able to guarentee a maximum national price :)

 

Guess we'll have to see what happens in January with the Govts usual rise...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...