Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know that there are numerous companies that offer a free WEEE recycling collection facility, but does anyone know of a company that offers cashback for old projectors?

I have come across 1 company so far, but I do have quite a lot of projectors available in various state of non/working condition; most with remote controls.

 

Due to H&S etc etc, I would be looking at a recycling company for this, and not to offer/sell to individuals/schools especially as high voltage/projector bulbs are involved.

 

Thanks,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...