LeMarchand Posted October 3, 2011 Posted October 3, 2011 (edited) Whilst I'm on the fence in this debate, I thought it might amuse some of you peeps: Article at The Reg. Edited October 3, 2011 by ChrisH Typo
jamesb Posted October 3, 2011 Posted October 3, 2011 So then, what we really want to do is not bother rehabilitating prisoners or criminals, but get them hooked on WoW before they're released back into the public?
sonofsanta Posted October 3, 2011 Posted October 3, 2011 The trend in violent crime versus computer game sales is always an interesting statistical point to trot out every time someone decries GTA as training an entire generation of violent criminals 22 Charts & Graphs on Video Games & Youth Violence - Video Games - ProCon.org
X-13 Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 Did I, or did I not, say this? People need to listen to me more.
Rawns Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 So then, what we really want to do is not bother rehabilitating prisoners or criminals, but get them hooked on WoW before they're released back into the public? I'd rephrase your statement as so: So then, what we really want to do is not bother rehabilitating prisoners or criminals, but get them hooked on WoW before they're released back into the public.
LeMarchand Posted October 4, 2011 Author Posted October 4, 2011 Did I, or did I not, say this? People need to listen to me more. What was that? Speak up, man!
LosOjos Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 (edited) So then, what we really want to do is not bother rehabilitating prisoners or criminals, but get them hooked on WoW before they're released back into the public? So then, what we really want to do is not bother rehabilitating prisoners or criminals, but get them hooked on WoW before they're released back into the public. Why is it hurting my head so much?! please tell me those two sentences are identical and I haven't gone completely mad! EDIT: it's the question mark, isn't it? Isn't it?! I have to stop playing computer games. Edited October 4, 2011 by LosOjos tow != two
sonofsanta Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 Why is it hurting my head so much?! please tell me those tow sentences are identical and I haven't gone completely mad! EDIT: it's the question mark, isn't it? Isn't it?! I have to stop playing computer games. Took me a while too, you're not the only one!
Rawns Posted October 5, 2011 Posted October 5, 2011 With Hobnobs? Would you really expect anything less?
X-13 Posted October 5, 2011 Posted October 5, 2011 Would you really expect anything less? If the biscuits were provided by my work... Yes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now