Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've managed to get the setup.aspx page up finally after my previous post, but now i get an error when i'm trying to configure HAP+, I can get so far as to edit my AD information and configure everything down to the tabs section, but after that when I want to click on the cross to remove one of the links I get an "Internal server error" coming up.

 

I have gone to the bottom to click on the save button and that gives me a different error.

 

error.jpg

 

Have I missed something simple?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...