Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't have an RM Slate, but if you're struggling and need to know in a hurry, you could boot a Linux distro from USB (assuming the Slate can do that?) and interrogate the hardware from there (lshw in a terminal), tends to give more detailed info than Windows
Posted
Grab the device ID from device manager in the bluetooth driver and search for that, it should give you the right driver/name as it is the reported hardware id.
Posted
It's OK. Just found that it's been rolled into the Atheros WLAN driver package. The WLAN was working fine on the Microsoft drivers so I didn't want to mess with it. Ah well, here we go.......
Posted
*UPDATE* Due to the way the .CAB files were created (using third party tools) I couldn't extract them without getting error messages. I did discover however that if you ran the drivers install executable in compatability mode for W7 then it works fine. Phew.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...